Mid-Peninsula Water District Board of Directorsmeetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm in our Board Room located at 3 Dairy Lane, Belmont CA 94002.
If you wish to address the Board of Directors, please complete and follow the submission instructions on the Speaker Form. You may address the Board on any item appearing on the agenda, or any item of interest to the public within jurisdiction of this body. However, no action can be taken not appearing on the agenda. The usual maximum time allocated for public comments is 10 minutes. To view the Agenda or the Board Packet in its entirety for the upcoming Board meeting, please click here.
- Board of Directors 2016 Strategic Plan
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #1: Basic Measures of Success
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #2: 2016/2017/2018 Success Measures
- Board of Directors Approved Meeting Schedule 2017
- Reserve Policy (December 13, 2007)
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2017
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2016